Please read carefully the information given below. If you disagree with any part(s), get in touch with us by email or by phone so that we can clarify any ambiguity together.
JGA Party is the owner of the following homepage: www.jgaparty.com
2. Booking conditions
- Bookings can be made either via our website, by phone or by e-mail.
- Our JGA team will prepare a provisional reservation with an itinerary, accommodation options and all the important information.
- In order to make a binding booking, a deposit of 25% of the total price is required. Alternatively, the deposit corresponds to the price of the accommodation.
- The booking confirmation will be issued as soon as JGA Party receives the deposit successfully.
- Your booking details will be sent via an e-mail booking confirmation. JGA Party does not provide any hard copies of the documents.
- The binding booking (including the confirmation of the hotel reservation, itinerary) is guaranteed only after receiving the deposit.
- The JGA Party reserves the right to change following things without warning:
• changes without significant effect, e.g. a change in the timing of your confirmed activity(ies); if the hotel described in the provisional reservation is no longer available etc. The JGA team will try to ensure an adequate replacement.
• if you wish to make any changes in your binding booking after it has been confirmed, you must inform the JGA team in writing as soon as possible. Whether a change can be met is up to the JGA team and its suppliers. Any change will potentially result in a recalculation of the total price. If the change in your booking results in an increase of the deposit, the JGA team will not confirm your changes before receiving the newly calculated deposit amount.
3. Payment (deposit, balance, etc.)
- In order to make a binding booking, we accept either a deposit or a full balance.
- A deposit consists of 25% of the total price. Alternatively, the deposit corresponds to the price of the accommodation.
- Deposit payment methods
- Payment via PayPal. PayPal enables you to pay online. When paying by PayPal, please note that all fees (approximately 8% of the deposit) will be covered by you and will be added to the balance.
- Transfer (bank transfer). Please allow enough time for an international transaction. A transaction takes 3-5 business days by default. When transferring the money to our account, please make sure that:
• the money is sent in EUR;
• all transfer fees will be covered by you;
• if necessary, send us a copy of the transaction to our e-mail: email@example.com
- Deposit payment methods
- By paying the deposit, we assume that you have read and accepted the terms and booking conditions.
- The balance must be paid no less than one week prior to your arrival, or upon arrival in our office. Alternatively, it may be paid to the JGA Party representative (your guide, our driver or our staff member).
- If the balance is collected by the JGA representative, it must be paid before the start of the particular activity. Alternatively, when being picked up from the airport, bus or train station, the deposit will be paid to the driver. If the balance is not paid, your booking will be cancelled completely.
- However, the JGA team has the right to charge the balance 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Balance payment methods
- Payment via PayPal. See the details above (220.127.116.11).
- Transfer (bank transfer). See the details above (18.104.22.168).
- Cash payment in our office. We accept paying the balance in cash in EUR. Payments in GBP or in CZK are also possible (depending on the current exchange rate). The balance can be also paid outside the office hours in our office by prior agreement.
- Cash payment to our JGA Party representative. The balance can be paid in cash in EUR to our representative (your guide, our driver or our staff member). Payments in GBP or in CZK are also possible (depending on the current exchange rate).
- Balance payment methods
- A final invoice will be issued as soon as JGA Party receives the balance or the balance is paid to our representative. A final invoice is also available in our office.
- There are no additional payments to be made to any hotels, apartments, hostels on arrival. The accommodation will be prepaid by JGA Party.
- Some of our accommodation suppliers may require a so-called damage deposit. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out provided that there are no damages caused by your group.
- Parking spaces are not included in the price. The parking fee is payable directly to the property.
- No fees will be charged if the cancellation is made prior to the issuing of the booking confirmation.
- Once the booking confirmation has been issued, the cancellation fee will be 25% of the total amount (i.e. it complies with the deposit or the price of the accommodation).
- The cancellation of your booking or its part(s) must be made in writing and from the group leader.
- The deposit is non-refundable. It can be used only as a credit against a future trip to Prague. Such a trip must be made within the same year in which the deposit was paid. Unfortunately, it cannot be used in the following year. It cannot be used as a credit for a future trip to Prague when booking the accommodation and packages including the accommodation.
- The deposit will be refunded if JGA Party fails to provide the agreed services to the clients. In this case, the deposit will be reimbursed or may be used as a credit against a future trip to Prague (not limited in time). It is JGA Party’s decision which option will be applied.
- If an activity or accommodation does not correspond to the agreed and reserved booking, you are obliged to contact a JGA Party representative, so that an immediate solution of the problem or compensation can be arranged. Complaints submitted at a later date cannot be considered and cannot lead to any claims against JGA Party.
- Please note that the cancellation policy for the accommodation apply individually. It can vary from one accommodation type to another one and it is available on request.
- Cancellations (including reduction in the number of persons), which are submitted no less than 30 days before arrival, will be charged with a 100% cancellation fee of the total amount. If any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person(s) may transfer their place to someone else (introduced by you and satisfying all the conditions applicable to the arrangements, including an agreement to these booking conditions) providing we are notified in writing not less than seven days before departure. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges as set out above will apply in order to cover our estimated costs.
- Cancellations (including reductions in the number of persons) due to illness, injury, etc., submitted no less than 30 days before the date of travel will be charged 100% cancellation fee of the total amount. If any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person(s) may transfer their place to someone else (introduced by you and satisfying all the conditions applicable to the arrangements, including an agreement to these booking conditions) providing we are notified in writing not less than seven days before departure. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges as set out above will apply in order to cover our estimated costs.
- Should an activity be not feasible due to circumstances that are beyond JGA Party’s control, JGA Party has no influence on (e.g. weather conditions), and an adequate alternative cannot be offered, you have the right to be fully refunded.
- JGA Party is not responsible for the cancellation due to wars, terrorist attacks, civil wars, dangerous conflicts, natural disasters and all other events associated with force majeure (e.g. floods, inundations).
5. JGA team’s responsibility and commitment
- JGA Party organizes hen & stag parties, birthday celebrations, corporate events or simply party weekends, but is not the direct provider of these activities and acts solely as a booking agent. The services are provided by our licensed partners offering the activities, accommodation, transport etc.
- The JGA team keeps your travel programme as described on the homepage and as it was booked.
- Our suppliers (of the activities, accommodation and transport companies) comply with all safety and health policies.
- All of the photographs and illustrations we use on our website are for marketing purposes and may not represent the actual products received. However, JGA Party describes the activities based on their own experience or the information provided by their suppliers.
- JGA Party is not responsible for:
• delinquent behaviour of your group and any situation that is associated with inappropriate behaviour of your group, such as violent behaviour, non-compliance with laws and regulations, etc.;
• any exceptional and unexpected circumstances beyond the control of the JGA team and its supplier(s);
• any situation that is unpredictable to the JGA team or to its supplier(s).
6. Customer’s responsibility and commitment
- Our customers must meet all these conditions.
- All participants must behave in a safe, responsible and courteous manner during their stay so that nobody can be put in danger.
- All participants must follow the instructions, regulations and codes of practice issued by JGA Party and its supplier(s).
- In case that someone in your group behaves contrary to these conditions, this will result in an immediate cancellation and termination of your programme. You may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions directly to the applicable supplier(s) prior to departure from the service. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims and costs subsequently made against us as a result.
- If someone in your group is under the influence of alcohol or drugs before and during the activities, in which it is strictly prohibited, the supplier(s), your guide or driver has the right to cancel and terminate your participation forthwith without any compensation.
- If your group arrives at an activity, meeting point more than 30 minutes later than agreed, this will be considered as a cancellation of the activity from the client’s side without any compensation.
- If your group arrives at an activity, meeting point later than agreed, the activity cannot be extended.
7. Complaints procedure
- The complaint must be submitted in writing to the JGA team immediately. The booking number should be mentioned as well as all other necessary details, such as receipts etc.
- Any unjustified and undue delay of the complaint will give JGA Party the right to review and, if necessary, to reject the complaint at its sole discretion.
- If your complaint is acknowledged by JGA Party, compensation will be reimbursed to your account. Alternatively, it may be in the form of discounts that must be used within a limited time. A monetary refund will not be offered.
8. General Terms & Conditions
- All participants of the group must read and accept the terms and booking conditions. Please note that the group leader is responsible for ensuring that the group is aware of these Terms & Conditions.
- The JGA Party reserves the right to take photos and videos during your stay for commercial and promotional purposes only. They may capture you or some members of your group.
- JGA Party will not publish any photos and videos of your group that would show you in “embarrassing” situations.
- If you object to the use of certain photos and videos for commercial and commercial purposes, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the images and we will refrain from using this material in the future.
- Policies regarding striptease. Strip shows are a part of many parties and are included in many of our packages or activities. We think that strip shows are a fun and entertaining element for any celebration. A striptease, however, does not mean sex.
- Enjoy the strip show(s) and behave appropriately. Our strippers are not prostitutes.
- There is no reason to humiliate our strippers.
- The strippers determine how far you and your group are allowed to go. This includes where you can place your hands and which body parts are prohibited. If you do not follow the instructions of the stripper(s), the show can be stopped immediately.
- Our JGA team, our guides are always ready to help. However, we will not give you any information about escort services or brothels.
- JGA Party does not offer any kind of insurance. We recommend you to take out insurance in your own country. You must ensure you have personal travel insurance which covers potentially dangerous activities and events. It is not recommended to participate in these activities if you do not have such a type of insurance.
- By reading and agreeing with these terms & condition, you agree that JGA Party is not liable to any of your losses, injuries etc. and does not pay any form of compensation due to a lack of insurance.
- Participation in all activities is at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for any injury or loss suffered by you other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
The content of this website www.jgaparty.com is to our knowledge as accurate as possible. JGA Party is not responsible for any incorrect information from other sources. We reserve the right to change the content of our website at any time. We reserve the right to amend or improve these Terms and Conditions without prior notification. When it is necessary for changes to be made, JGA Party will forward you a copy of these changes and all reservations will abide by the amended terms, with the exception of reservations already made.
- By using our website you agree with the collection, processing and use of data as described below.
- Our website can be visited without any registration. In this case, data, such as pages viewed, date and time is stored on the server for statistical purposes. This data is not directly related to your person.
- In order to process your booking, JGA Party must use your personal information, such as name, address, special needs (for example, dietary requirements, etc.). We take full responsibility for ensuring that adequate security measures have been taken to protect your personal information.
- This data (especially name, mobile phone number) is passed on to the suppliers relevant to your booking (f. e. suppliers of activities, accommodation and transport companies) so that they can contact you regarding the event. All other information you provide is private and secure.
- The information may be also provided to public authorities if required or if regulated by law.
- Without your agreement, the data will not be passed on to the third parties.
- You have the right to get a copy of the information we have available about you. If you want to see it, please contact us in writing at the above address. We reserve the right to charge you for the processing the data.